14 July 2009

Tip from DeAnn

DeAnn sends the following:

I just thought I would mention that if anyone is looking for fabric to finish a project try:

LS Boudreau Quilt Fabrics email: lsboudreaufabric AT eastlink.ca

They located some fabric for me that I was unable to locate on the computer or at any stores on my own. All you need to do is scan a piece of the fabric and do a little description.

They have over 300 sources they use to find the fabric you are looking for. Worked for me!

No charge...

Also I gave the Main Street Quilt Cottage the pattern I made up to make the little children's bags that use the chalk fabric. Remember? the ones I showed at July meeting.

(I'm pretty sure I have a picture of the bags, and I hope to post the pictures from July's meeting soon. Thanks for the note, DeAnn!)

No comments: